Friday, March 20, 2015

DevBlog #1: Welcome to Project Answer!

Hey guys! Welcome to our first devblog for "Answer"! We've been in development for about 6 weeks, and I have to say that things are moving quite fast! Our art director tells me that he's got quite a bit of work done (and when I say a bit...I kind of mean a lot). During our last meeting he mentioned working on the last couple of baddies that would complete our squad of release enemies. Here's a screenshot of a test build our lead programmer put together for me:

The game is being developed in the Unity 5 engine by a 2-man team (plus me!). The above screenshot showcases our super casual, RPG, dungeon-crawler that is being worked on. 

Right now we're trying to get all our ducks in a row before releasing an actual build.

I can't wait to click all the things.

Until next time!

Will you pet the cat? 

No comments:

Post a Comment